Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Three (3)

Sorry I've been MIA again! Life has been nuts! Here's what's going on for me in the book world.

1) I always ALWAYS have more to read than I have time for. How do you do it? How do you choose between all the fabulous books on your shelf, at the library, and new in the store?

2) I got an unexpected and completely AWESOME ARC in the mail last week. I'm almost done reading it and will hopefully have some time to bring you a review and maybe interview next week! March is going to be a big book month. Is there a book coming out in March that is on your list?

3) I was able to go to some fun book signings a few weeks ago. I still need to get the pics from my friend. But it was so fun to talk to authors and get signed books and talk to local authors. I wish I had the money to buy them all...but then there's that time problem too!

0 comments: